LIVE WEBINAR: Managing Menopausal Symptoms Naturally: Where to Begin
Perimenopause & menopause is a natural process every woman who lives long enough will go through. Dr. Christiane Northrup explains the transition into menopause as “a lifting of the veil of hormones that can be both liberating and unsettling.” The average age a woman starts to experience unsettling symptoms is 47 and the most common symptoms include insomnia, anxiety, depression, hot flashes, weight gain and fatigue. In this webinar, you’ll learn how to identify if a woman is perimenopausal and natural treatment approaches to these common complaints. You’ll walk away equipped with the tools you need to help your patients breeze through this transition with confidence and grace.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What is perimenopause and how to identify when a woman is in this phase of her life.
- What is the pathophysiology of common perimenopausal symptoms: hot flashes, insomnia, weight gain, depression and anxiety.
- Nutritional therapy to treat hormonal fluctuations, including current research on meal timing, blood sugar balance, soy, and flaxseeds.
- Nutritional supplementation as adjunct to diet, including Maca, black cohosh, Hypericum, 5-HTP, and active B vitamins.
- Lifestyle recommendations including exercise and stress management.
Date: Thursday, May 28th at 10am PST/1pm EST
This is a live webinar that will also be recorded, however we strongly suggest attending live so you can take part in Q&A at the end of the webinar. Registration is limited. This webinar WILL SELL OUT. Reserve your seat in advance.
Time: 90 minutes
Q&A: There will be a 10-15 minute Q&A period at the end of the webinar